Watermark Your Digital Images with Copyright Ownership Proof
Icemark is a computer application for protecting photos, artwork or other types of images from illegal use. Offering an advanced watermarking technology, Icemark allows you to embed into the image an invisible watermark – a digital identifier that can be detected when the watermarked image is scanned by Icemark. The embedded watermark contains the copyright ownership information – text or image ID. The watermark can only be detected and read to check authorship by the owner of the image who knows a private key.
An Icemark watermark carries the following information: image ID or text, plus there may be the copyright indications, such as “Restricted use”, “Do not copy”, and “Adult content”. This information can serve as a proof of ownership when you discover that your image is used by someone illegally.
Watermarking images with Icemark is an economical way to secretly mark and identify your digital images. It can help photographers, web masters, or any other image owners to protect their photos or artwork from piracy and illegal distribution through World Wide Web by communicating the ownership message.
How It Works
Once installed, Icemark works right out of the box. To embed a watermark, you first load the file into which the watermark will be placed, then type in your values into watermark profile, and click Embed.
Watermarking in batch mode is just as easy. Select the Batch Processing option and the wizard will guide you in configuring watermarking settings and embedding a watermark to selected files.
To detect a watermark, load an image into Icemark and click the Detect button. The program will scan the image for the presence of a watermark. If a watermark is found, the program displays embedded ownership information.
Get Started Now – It’s Easy!
Protect your digital photos and artwork with ownership proof today! Download a trial version of Icemark and try it out before you have to pay for it.
Top Reasons to Install Icemark
Choose Icemark and enjoy these exciting features and benefits:
- Digital watermarks are invisible – When you watermark an image, Icemark adds some data to the original file. These changes are so subtle that watermarks are completely imperceptible for human eye. The presence of a watermark can only be detected by the owner of the image.
- Watermark removal is difficult – The watermark is resistant to JPEG compression, geometric distortions, cropping and other image editing operations.
- Configurable watermark intensity – In addition to the default intensity level, Icemark allows you to customize the intensity of the watermark signal. When you decide to change the intensity, be careful not to make it too strong, as the presence of a watermark may become visible.
- Batch mode for high volume watermarking – You can watermark more than one image at a time with a batch processing feature. Just use a wizard to load images, choose output settings and start the process. There are no restrictions on the number of images to watermark– protect as many as you want.
- Support for all popular image types – The program supports all popular image formats. For example, you can watermark images in JPEG, BMP, PNG, PSD, GIF, TIFF. Regardless of the format, the watermark is strong and will survive further conversions to other formats.
- Watermark small images – Typically, the minimal recommended size for watermarked images is 256 x 256 pixels because watermarks on smaller images are not likely to survive. This rule doesn’t work for Icemark. Using the program, you can watermark images as small as 40 x 40 pixels!
- Blind detection – The program can detect a watermark without the need for the original image.
- Key protection – It’s impossible to detect the watermark unless you have a key – a kind of password that prevents the watermark from discovery by unauthorized people.
- Super-fast watermarking – Written in C++, the program watermarks images with incredible speed.
- Affordable price – Unlike similar software, Icemark makes it less expensive for image owners to protect their images from piracy. The product is only [*personal_price*] to keep.