- Key – the owner's key that is used to embed
and detect the watermark. It can be up to 256 characters long.
- Intensity – watermark intensity. It can take
values from 1 to 100. The larger the intensity is, the more
unsusceptible the watermark is to image distortions, but the more
perceptible it is.
- Type – watermark type.
- Text – text is embedded into the image.
- Image ID – an image identifier and marks are
embedded into the image.
- Text – text to embed. The text can be up to 28
- Image ID – image identifier. It can take
values from 0 to 4294967296.
- Restricted Use, Do Not Copy, Adult Content –
additional marks for image identification