If you need to embed or detect a watermark in a group of images,
use Batch Processing.
- Start the Wizard by selecting File->Batch
Processing in the main menu
- Select the necessary operation on the Batch Operation page
- Select the files and the directories with images that you need
to process on the Source page.
- If you select embedment, use the Destination page to select the
directory where to save images with the embedded watermark. If
there is already a file with the same name in the directory, it
will be overwritten. Also select the format of the output
- Click Start to start processing the files
After you start it, the log window where you can see how the
process is going will appear. Close this window if you need to stop
processing the files.