Icemark is a state-of-the-art system for
protecting digital images against illegal use. It allows you to
embed an invisible watermark with information about the owner into
an image. It can be some text or an image identifier. This
watermark is embedded into an image with the help of a private key
so that only that owner can detect and read it.
Operating system support – the program runs under
Windows 98, 2000, 2003, XP, ME, Vista, Mac OS X
- Custom watermark intensity – the watermark is
embedded with varied intensity so that the user can choose between
how unsusceptible and how perceptibility the watermark is.
- Unlimited number of watermarks – the license
allows you to add an unlimited number of watermarks.
- Highly unsusceptible to image changes – the
watermark is unsusceptible to JPG compression, geometric
distortions, cropping, etc.
- “Blind” detection – the original image is not
needed in order to detect the watermark.
- Key protection – it is impossible to detect
the watermark without a key.
- Supporting various formats – the program
supports the following formats: JPEG, TIFF, BMP, PNG, TGA,
MNG, RAS, RAW, JP2, JPC, PCX.
- Supporting small images – it is possible to
embed a watermark to an image of 64x64 pixels and larger.
- High performance – the program is written
completely in the C++ language, which ensures its high